See the Suppliers’ Manual (available only in Portuguese), the Audit Checklist, the PGRS Manual (available only in Portuguese) and the list of retail suppliers for Lojas Renner.Learn more
To become a supplier of Lojas Renner S.A., it is essential to comply with all the Company’s values, to meet minimum supply requirements and to ensure the application of all items in the Suppliers’ Code of Conduct. It is important to note that Lojas Renner S.A. reserves the right not to contract services, as well as to break or not to establish commercial relations with suppliers that do not meet the criteria described.
The Retail Supplier Management team is responsible for analyzing portfolios and contacting suppliers who present business opportunities. To be part of the retail supply chain, send an e-mail to email@example.com with a brief description of the company, product developed and productive capacity.
Below, see the prerequisites for becoming a retail supplier:
- Suitable place for quality inspection, with the following characteristics:
a) Area reserved for table inspection:
• Table height: minimum 0.90m and maximum 1m.
• Length and width: 1.5 to 1.8m x 1 to 1.2m.
a.1) A rack (hanger support) to support sampling pieces on hangers:
• Rack height: minimum 1.70m and maximum 1.80m.
b) Good lighting with at least one lamp on the inspection table.
c) Access to Wi-Fi (when there is no 3G signal on tablets).
d) Ring measurer.
e) Photometer to perform photometry test to inspect glass orders.
Suppliers who submit their requests for quality inspection in a location in disagreement with the requirements will have his applications registered as “not presented” because the inspection will not be performed.
2) Register on Lojas Renner Suppliers Portal
3) Presentation of mandatory documentation: official registration code (TAX ID / Business License / Registration Certificate / CUIT / RUT, social contract and last contractual amendment (if any), fire brigade permit, operating permit and environmental license or dismissal
4) Commercial contract elaboration
For Beauty and Perfumery suppliers, the process comes down to registration on the portal, presentation of mandatory documentation, financial evaluation and commercial contract.
Camicado works with a wide variety of products for decoration, kitchen and household utensils, kitchenware, organization, bed, table and bath accessories.
If you fit this profile and would like to be a supplier for Camicado, contact our team via email firstname.lastname@example.org
If there is commercial interest, the following will be assessed:
• Productive capacity
• Financial health
• Necessary certificates
*Mandatory documents: For products that require certification, we request verifying documents.
The Administrative Supplier Management (GFA) team is responsible for analyzing portfolios and contacting suppliers who present business opportunities. Therefore, the approval process consists of the following steps:
• Contacting the Administrative Supplier Management team through the email email@example.com, informing of the interest, service provided or developed product;
• If there is commercial interest on the part of Lojas Renner, the homologation process will analyze:
• Financial documents
• Administrative documents
• Health and safety documents
• Documents related to the environment
• Corporate social responsibility documents
In addition, periodic technical visits (audits) may be carried out at the premises of companies in order to monitor the supply chain.